The poll is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted! The winner was #5 – though in a shorter version.
Also, the book is available for purchase! Just check out the links below.
Coming in September 2015 to print!
– – –
Exciting news, people! I’m working on the print edition of my book, Journaling to Become a Better Writer. Along with that edition, I’m also going to be getting a new and better cover!
As I was working on these things, it dawned on me that a subtitle might be in order. I need your guys’ help! Which one do you like best?
- How to Write Better Novels by Keeping a Journal
- How to Practice Fiction Techniques in Your Journal
- Observe the World Around You and Write About It in Kick-Ass Narrative
- Seven Ways to Write Better Novels by Keeping a Journal
- Seven Ways to Practice Fiction Techniques in Your Journal
- (Fill in your own candidate:) ___________________________
Please tell me which one you like best and why.
As a little added incentive … I’ll do a drawing and give a FREE copy of the ebook to one person who leaves me a comment! The drawing will close at midnight, Central Time, on Tuesday, April 28th, 2015.
Okay, start voting!